In any coaching situation, properly defined goals and action strategies can provide clear pathways to success. Our executive and leadership coaching process is designed to raise your awareness of your personal and professional assets and liabilities for the purpose of achieving specific developmental goals.
Although each situation and person is different – the benefits you receive from our coaching should help you to:
- Achieve an enhanced leadership style
- Achieve a clearer self-portrait and better understanding of the effects of your leadership style on others
- Learn how to transition into new areas of responsibility
- Acquire improved team building skills
- Improve your skills for coaching and developing others within the organization
- Develop an action plan for continued leadership improvement
Our approach to coaching includes:
- Establishing a clear basis and purpose for working together
- A Self Discovery process to help you better understand yourself and how others view you
- We utilize a wide variety of assessment tools – including skill-based, psychological, behavioral, organizational, and 360 instruments — as well as optional personal interviews of others within your work environment.
- This information and your own expression of need help us, together, to identify specific areas for development. All of this is done with the goal of maximizing the use of your knowledge, skills, and abilities to deal with the challenges and changing needs of your business environment.
- Setting goals and action plans for change
- Providing closure to the process, including steps for future strategic actions
- Implementing a follow up plan for you to self-assess your progress